Saturday, September 17, 2011

Chewing Ice- Today's Notation From Air1's Brant

So you heard of my nerd glasses thing, right?
THAT WAS NOT MEANT TO RHYME.

You didn't notice?
Oh well.


So Brant just came on. It was Ashton, he played Abandoned- and then BAM! Brant's here, talking about ice. Chewing Ice. He was talking about this last night, no lie. I just didn't post about it last night and have been sitting here thinking of posting it anyways. And he just gave me a perfectly good reason to.


So, Brant told me last night, that chewing ice is an addiction. I am addicted. He said he was, too. We have SO MUCH in COMMON. Not really, just the ice thing. He's an awesome dude though.


OFF TOPIC!


So, it's like, you become addicted to it. Because of some iron defficiency in your system, I think he said. And then he said he does it, and it's not unhealthy. Then he said:


"There's actually a website dedicated to this topic. It's called hhtp://icechewing.com/. There's a community for everyone."


And then some song started up. And that's all I heard about THAT. Last night it made me in a very icy mood for ice. So I got ice and- chewed it. And today? When he talked about it again, I had to go and get a WHOLE NEW CUP!

Well, he just came on and said something about chewing ice and I have a good feeling it's going to become one of his daily hot topics like yesterday was the nerd glasses. As an update, "Ice chewing. It's like, an addiction. My mom told me to stop doing it, that it would make my teeth totally fall apart. Now I'm older and my teeth are totally falling apart."


So, is it good OR BAD? Facebook says: Nothing. Air 1's page says NADA.


Should I mention that Brant can't roll his "r"s either? Or do a cartwheel? MAN, we ARE SIMILAR! If I do a cartwheel I go... *flop*

Ciao,
Fork

No comments:

Post a Comment